TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

happy christmas y'all!

It’s snuck up on me again.
Already received the first one in the mail!
The traditional family Christmas card, that is :)

Oh yes – since little tutu has come along, I have been on the personalized, photo-mania Christmas card wagon & this year shall be no different!
Is it this big a decision for everyone as it is for me?? I like our card to at least have a hint of our family (you know, besides that ga-jillion pics I’ll put on it) – I like them to be ‘our style’ if you will.

So, I’m branching out of my ‘usual resources’ this year & am heading over to Shutterfly!
And so far… I like what I see!!

I’m LOVING this christmas card & the fab zig-zags (did I mention this is on paper stationery?? LLUUURRVVEEE!) :


I think this card is so adorable, as well! Love those bright colors! This one is on photo paper, too, so it's nice & shiny :)


...and since NEXT year, we’ll be really settled here in the new house – we’re totally going to throw a holiday party (don’t worry, the hubs doesn’t read my blog :) however, I will refer to this particular post when I bust out the ‘but I totally told you last year!’) can’t decide if it will be ugly sweater, cookie swap, or just an excuse to have a shin-dig – but I’m liking this invite none-the-less :


All these possibilities get me so excited to make our family card this year! I've already been over to Shutterfly & pilfered around with some of the cards - adding pics & cropping & editing...
yep, that is officially what i'll be doing this weekend :)
Now if only i could find a card that read 'HAPPY CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL!'... ahhh - perfection.


{and shutterfly is so awesome, they are giving me 50 free holiday cards just for gushing about how great they are... like that was hard! :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!